Sygnus, the regional leader in Alternative Investments, is seeking new talent to fill the post of Investment Management – Graduate Intern. This is a 6-month initial contract with the possibility of permanent employment based on exemplary performance.
As a member of the Sygnus Investment Management team, the role will primarily be responsible for assisting with the management of alternative investment assets inclusive of, but not limited to private credit, real estate, and private equity investments.
- Relevant experience in investment management or related discipline would be an asset.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance or similar qualifications in a quantitative discipline.
- Postgraduate degree would be an asset.
- CFA designation or in pursuit of the CFA designation.
- Good understanding of private credit investment securities such as bilateral notes and bonds, mezzanine debt, preference shares, asset-backed debt, and other credit structures.
Interested candidates must email their applications to email@example.com before the deadline 25 July 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.